Another great dinner casserole combines some of our family favorites, veggies, chicken, and pasta in a creamy sauce. Paired with a freshly baked rolls, and a nice green salad this casserole is a big hit.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 family size can of cream of mushroom soup
1 bag any kind of frozen veggie, whatever you like (I use a sugar snap pea stirfry blend)
1 cup milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cups shredded chees (your preference)
16oz of penne pasta
1. Cook pasta according to directions on box, drain, rinse and set aside
2. slice chicken into thin slices, and cook in a skillet until just done, set aside
3. In a large bowl whisk together mushroom soup, milk, garlic, salt and pepper untill smooth
4. In large bowl combine pasta, chicken, bag of frozen veggies, and sauce mixture
5. Pour all contents into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish, sprinkle cheese on top, bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Serve and Enjoy!!!