Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dinner Menu

Monday June 14th - Wednesday June 30th.

wow, the month of June is already half over and I have yet to post my menu. Oh well, I'm not really even sure anyone reads this stuff anyway. Here it is either way for the last half of the month. I just took an inventory of all the groceries in the house and now am sitting down to create a meal plan. I have had a few ladies show some interest into learning how i do my meal planning, so hopefully I will have time next month to put together a sort of "how to" post for you. Meal planning saves me alot of money and helps me to keep my sanity in tact.

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, brownies
Tuesday: Biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit pieces
Wednesday: Chicken and dumplings, peaches
Thursday: Pan fried trout, fried spuds w/onion, green beans
Friday: enchiladas, salad, pineapple bits
Saturday: Pork chops, apple compote, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans
Sunday: Chicken stirfry over rice, jello

Monday:Country fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Tuesday: Lemon pepper tilapia, rice pilaf, peas, jello
Wednesday: Chili, cornbread, salad, peaches
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup
Saturday: Papa Murphy's, salad, peaches
Sunday: Creamy Italian chicken (see recipe), salad, garlic bread

Monday: Ham and cheese sandwiches, chips, apple wedges
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner
Wednesday: Meatballs and dumplings, salad, peaches

No comments: