Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Doing it Old School....ha ha ha






Sometimes fixing meals for this little family can be rather uninspiring. Everyday, trying to come up with what to feed my little herd can leave me pretty frusterated. You know you need to do it, and that when you do feed them you'd like to make it nutritious and filling. What I've found is the inspiration to do a daily task like making lunch can be found in some very simple places. A few days ago I was at the D.I. (second hand store) and found some old school lunch trays. It was a good $1.00 spent. The little compartments in these trays desire to be filled and I am inspired to fill them. Our meals have been better since buying them, the kids eat more, complain less, and seem to really get excited to see what will be in each little tray well. So I encourage you to find a few of these happy little trays, and see what sort of inspiration you find when filling them up.






No comments: