Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easy...so so so easy....pumpkin muffins YUM


I'm a big fan of an easy recipe...anything that I can prep, bake, and eat in 30 minutes is a WINNER!!! I'm also a big fan of boxed cake mix. I love how it can be altered to make just about any delicious baked yummy treat. So here is my recipe for the easiest pumpkin muffins ever...yum.

Stuff You Need:

1 Box Yellow Cake Mix

15oz. can of pureed pumpkin

1tsp Cinnamon

1/2 tsp nutmeg

a dash of clove (if you have it)  *if you have pumpkin pie spice you could use it to replace all the seasonings)

1 egg

In a large bowl just mix it all up. Please, don't over mix it makes dry muffins!!! Fill well greased muffin tin 2/3 full of batter, and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.

Now I'm going to serve mine with whipped cream on top so it tastes like pumpkin pie!! But you could easily add 1 cup of chocolate chips ot the batter, or nuts, raisins, grated carrot, be creative and enjoy.

No comments: