Sunday, November 27, 2011

Super Chocolatey Chocolate Cake





Hellooooo....Chocolate!!!
I will admit that I cannot make a cake from scratch...I don't know why, and it perplexes me. I rely on boxed mixes, and just doctor them up. Today I had a killer chocolate craving, that resulted in a very moist chocolate cake experiment.

You will need:

1 box of any kind of chocolate cake mix
3 eggs
1 stick of butter melted
1 package of cream cheese @ room temperature
1/2 cup water

Whip cream cheese until fluffy, add eggs 1 at a time incorperating well, add water and melted butter mix well. Add cake mix and mix for 2 minutes.

Now pour the batter into your pan of choice. I used a bundt pan this time around, but these would be excellent as cupcakes. Bake according to directions on box mix. Cool, frost, and get fatter!!!

No comments: