Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftover #1



Ham and noodle Stirfry
In this recipe I am utilizing leftover ham, carrots, and celery.

Ingredients:
leftover thanksgiving ham
carrots
celery
ramen noodles
2tbl. oil for cooking
soy sauce

Make enough to feed your family, no measurements required here. I simply julienned the ham, & thin sliced the carrots and celery.
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add veggies and cook until almost done, add ham and continue to cook until veggies are tender. In a large cook ramen noodles as instructed on package, then strain out all the broth. (note. I do not cook my ramens until they are very soft, I like them aldente) Add noodles to skillet, add soy sauce to your liking and let cook for a few minutes to get rid of any excess liquid. That's it, serve and enjoy.

No comments: